Class learning objectives
w/b Monday 15th March 2021
- To write non-fiction about castles.
- To use the ‘oo’ and ‘u’ phoneme as in ‘cook’ and ‘put’.
- To be able to count in 2’s and 10’s.
- To be able to count in 5’s to 50.
- Looking at odd and even numbers.
- To use counting in 2’s, 5’s and 10’s in problems.
The Day the Crayons Quit
· Florence Nightingale
· Mary Seacole
· Guy Fawkes
· Remembrance Day
Shape-2D and 3D
Measure – length
Money and real-life problems
Numbers and the number system.
Ordering and Estimating
Health and Growth
The World around us
The British Isles
Significant people and events
|RE||Why is the Bible an important book for Christians?
How does the dreidel help Jewish families remember?
What does the Christmas story tell Christians about Jesus?