Week beginning 7th December
- Over the next two weeks, we will be learning about the Christmas Story and how Christmas is celebrated, including Advent and Christingle. We will also discuss Father Christmas and his role at Christmas too.
- Please begin to discuss the Christmas Story, from the Bible.
- Continue to sound words out along with blending them together when practising your phonics at home. Our Phonic Articulation video is on the school website, please follow this link:
Year R | Valley End C of E Infant School
- Using 1p coins, count out amounts, up to 10p. Play shops, be the shop keeper and ask your child to buy something for 5p, etc. What coins do you need? Count out the right amount of pennies. Reverse roles.
- Please ensure hats, gloves, scarves and water bottles are clearly named.
Please click here for handwriting sheets.