Monday 11th November
- Over the next few weeks our focus is bears…
We will be looking at them in both fiction and non-fiction books, starting with the story Peace At Last.
- We are also looking at electricity, light and dark. Please discuss things that give us light (natural and man-made).
- Compare fiction and non-fiction books; discuss contents pages in non-fiction books and why we have them.
- Continue to practise handwriting, we are working on c, o, a and g at school.
- Continue to practise 1 more than and 1 less than a number to 10 and above.
- Please revise all Tricky Words learnt so far to help your child remember the earlier sets.
- As it’s getting colder, please send your child into school with warm coats that they can do up themselves. Also NAMED gloves and scarves. Thank you.
Our learning themes this term are;