Week beginning 15th March
- We are using ‘The ‘Blue Balloon’ story, by Mick Inkpen, this week and looking at how materials change through different forces including bending, stretching, pushing and pulling.
- Go for a walk and look for signs of Spring in the local environment. Discuss.
- Revise Phase 2 and 3 Letters and Sounds. We will be assessing your child over the next 2 weeks, ready to start our differentiated Phonic Groups in the Summer Term.
- Practise using finger spaces between words when writing. Try writing simple sentences using your homework words (Phonics and Tricky Words).
- Practise recognising all numbers to 20 and putting them in the correct order from 0-20 and back again.
- Revisit your Number Targets, we will start assessing these again, this week.
Please click here for handwriting sheets.