Class learning objectives
w/b Monday 20th January 2020
- To write a story in a similar style to a well-known story, using a beginning, middle and end.
- To use the ‘ae’, ‘ey’, and ‘eigh’ phoneme as in ‘game’, ‘they’ and ‘eight’.
- To understand the operation of subtraction from 10, then 20.
Parents in for the Maths Workshop
on Monday or Tuesday 9-10am
Science – Winter/Materials
DT/Geography/History – Homes
Spring Term 2020
In year 1 this term our themes are:-
- Looking at different types of homes now and in the past. What they are made of, what they are like to live in and how they compare to the homes we live in.
- Investigating different materials and what they are used for.
- Finding out about Winter and how it is different from Autumn.
- Finding out about who Christians believe Jesus is and why he told parables.
- Looking at work by the artist L.S.Lowry and emulating his style.