Autumn Term 2018
In Year 1 this term our themes are:-
- Transitioning from EYFS to Year 1, learning to work and play together as classes, taking care of each other.
- Thinking about our holidays now and what they were like in the past.
- Thinking about toys we play with now and what they were like in the past.
- Finding out what Christians believe God is like and why Christmas is important to Christians.
- Finding out about different types of animals including ourselves and our senses.
Class learning objectives
w/b Monday 10th December
- To perform in the school play!
- To retell the Christmas story using our English targets.
- To review all the phonemes we have learnt this term.
- To review all we have learnt this term.
Christmas play – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.