Autumn Term 2018
In Year 1 this term our themes are:-
- Transitioning from EYFS to Year 1, learning to work and play together as classes, taking care of each other.
- Thinking about our holidays now and what they were like in the past.
- Thinking about toys we play with now and what they were like in the past.
- Finding out what Christians believe God is like and why Christmas is important to Christians.
- Finding out about different types of animals including ourselves and our senses.
Class learning objectives
w/b Monday 15th October
- To write a story with a beginning, middle and end.
- To use the ‘ng’ phoneme, as in bang and thing.
- To revise length and shape.
- To logically work through a maths investigation.
Monday 2pm – ICT safety meeting
Friday – coffee morning!