In Year 1 this term our themes are:-
- Looking at our country and capital city and comparing it to Africa.
- Comparing Christianity to Judaism.
- Looking at the flora and fauna of our school environment and comparing how things change over time and how we can look after them.
- Looking at how we can look after ourselves – healthy eating , crossing the road safely, life bus.
- Preparing for change.
Class learning objectives
w/b Monday 9th July
- To discuss our favourite meals and describe them.
- To write instructions.
- To review all tricky words.
- Time – to tell the time to the hour, half and quarter past, using analogue and digital clocks.
- To know the seasons and passing of time.
Remember to bring your recorder to school each Friday!