Valley End Leavers 2016-17
We believe Valley End provides an excellent start for a child’s education preparing children academically, socially and emotionally for the next step of learning in Key Stage 2 Junior School.
Some parents choose to go into the independent sector although the majority choose local junior or primary schools.
The following is a list of schools our children moved onto in 2016;
|Connaught Junior School|
|Hammond Junior School|
|Ottershaw Junior School|
|Horsell Junior School
Knaphill Junior School
The criteria for Hammond Community Junior School is as follows:
- Looked After and previously Looked After Children
- Exceptional social/medical need
- Children attending Lightwater Village School
- Siblings not admitted under 3) above
- Children attending either Valley End C of E Infant School or Windlesham Village Infant School
- Any other children
The criteria for Connaught Junior School admissions Sept 2018 is as follows:
1. Looked after and previously looked after children – (see definition)
2. Children of staff who have been employed at the school for two or more years or have been recruited to
fill a vacant post of which there is a demonstrable skills shortage.
3. Siblings of pupils on roll at Connaught Junior School or Bagshot Infant School, who are expected to be
still on roll at either school on the date of admission.
4. Children attending Bagshot Infant School, Windlesham Village Infant School and Valley End Church
School (ranked by distance to school)
5. Any other children (ranked by distance to school)