Key Stage One
Introducing the study of Christianity and aspects of Judaism and Islam and incorporating, where appropriate, consideration of non-religious worldviews. In KS1 the following topics will be covered;
- What do Christians believe God is like?
- Why is Harvest a worldwide celebration?
- Why is Christmas important to Christians?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus tell parables?
- What do eggs have to do with Easter?
- What is the Torah and why is it so important to Jews?
- Why do Jewish families celebrate Shabbat?
- Why should we look after our world?
- How does the Dreidel help Jewish families to remember?
- Why is the Bible an important book for Christians?
- What does the Christmas story tell Christians about Jesus?
- Why is Easter important to Christians?
- Who is Allah and how do Muslims worship him?
- What is important to Muslim families?
- Why is ‘Church’ important to Christians?
- Why do Christians call Jesus Saviour?
- Is prayer important to everyone?
Please click here for our RE Policy.